Monday, April 25, 2011

Never Back Down Disturbia



How do you go by Christmas? I spent it at Grandma's ... on the balcony: D
Yesterday we ate breakfast at home, but about 15:00 we went to my grandma. Uncle's family also came, I saw only once in a lifetime so uciekłyśmy with Veronica on the balcony;)) Below are some photos from yesterday. Oh
Finally, my jacket came . I wore it in the pictures. Little bit weak it can be seen;)

Yesterday's breakfast;)

Titanic ... I wrote already that I love and hate this movie? ;)
I'm sitting outside on the swing and I did project in English. Topic: Heath Ledger.
After Johnny and Leonardo Dicaprio Depp'ie my third favorite actor. It is a pity that he left so quickly ...

*** Welcome to the blog monalizzka-diy.blogspot.com
to win a great t-shirt Jack Daniels;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment