Friday, April 22, 2011

What Does Shingles Do



Marta asked me to review the treatment Gliss which recently bought. I'll try to write something;)

last time I bought a brown, dry and damaged hair, and now yellow, because I wanted to check whether it is between their action a difference. Przegięłam also the straightener and my hair looks terrible , so I wanted them a little "recover") Yellow is the long and bifurcating tip. Do not know if helped as it should, honestly, I do not see much difference when it comes to hair ends, but it certainly can be noted that if the hair is raised and thicker, and this is very good smell:) The brown hair was smoother and more "stuck" ie, hmm ... have less hair and a very rozłaziły long smelled, even after several washes the head still feel ordinary shampoo conditioners smell;)
again If I had to buy one of these supplements, I'd choose definitely brown:)) was
yet to test pink P
I do not know if what I wrote, might be called peer review: D

Before Christmas I do not think I can write anything, so I immediately wish you
In e s of ³ y c h Ś in and ± t! ! !

0 comments:

Post a Comment