Saturday, April 30, 2011

Protruding Bone Inside Foot Below Ankle

We can not turn back time, because making choices is so difficult.

recently started listening to 30STM and by accident I found a video The Kill, which is made based on the movie "The Shining" and I'm liked. I read somewhere that Jared directing music videos of his team, so I had to see it:) By the way, I watched a few films in which he played. I watched it last how Mr. Nobody. Very weird movie, but it's like, after which those watching wondering what it meant, and which can be interpreted in its own way;) most in the movie captivated me Jared'a characterization of the old man, incredibly realistic, and if I had not checked the exact density the movie so far would not know, that he;)

How do you spend picnic? I am tomorrow by the lake on the plot. After Sunday, I have a whole week off, because they are high school;) now very happy, and for years I will probably dying from the stress: D

I'm running right on the beach, or rather what was left of it;)
Pa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment